We hope you are as excited to book a trip to Africa as we are! Please fill out the final booking details below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd is not liable for any increase in Government Taxes or Fees. In case of such event, the client shall be liable to pay the additional fees in accordance with the Law of the Country even if the safari has already been paid for.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT
These conditions apply to all tours provided by “East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd” unless otherwise stated. East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd is a registered, fully licensed tour operator based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and remote offices in Arusha, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya.
The booking form should be completed in full and returned to us by email, Mail or Fax. Once we have received your completed booking form we will proceed to book the accommodation and excursions, and if needed your domestic flights. When “East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd” has received the confirmations of these bookings we will send you an invoice. This invoice is also your booking confirmation. A deposit of 20% of the total invoice must be paid to secure the bookings on the ground in Africa and the remaining amount must be paid eight weeks prior to the departure date of the trip. For each payment, you will receive a receipt of payment from us.
For bookings within 60 days prior to departure the full amount of the invoice has to be paid instantly.
You can cancel your trip only in writing (by email) and we will charge you the following cancellation fees + 3% bank fees
ANY BOOKINGS CANCELLED MORE THAN 90 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL ARE SUBJECT TO A 10% CANCELLATION FEE.
ANY BOOKINGS CANCELLED LESS THAN 90 DAYS BUT MORE THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% CANCELLATION FEE.
ANY BOOKINGS CANCELLED LESS THAN 60 DAYS BUT MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% CANCELLATION FEE.
ANY BOOKINGS CANCELLED LESS THAN 30 DAYS BUT MORE THAN 21 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL ARE SUBJECT TO A 75% CANCELLATION FEE.
ANY BOOKINGS CANCELLED LESS THAN 21 DAYS BUT MORE THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL ARE SUBJECT TO A 95% CANCELLATION FEE.
ANY BOOKINGS CANCELLED LESS THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL ARE SUBJECT TO A 100% CANCELLATION FEE.
*THIS EXCLUDES ALL AIRLINE TICKETS,
We recommend you to insure for cancellation, trip curtailment and extended medical in case of emergency on the ground. If you have comprehensive travel insurance we strongly advise you to check your coverage. Note: you only book your trip to East of Southern Africa with “East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd” and not your international flight. The most comprehensive insurances only cover a limited amount so please get the correct insurance.
RESPONSIBILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
“East Africa Wild Adventures” will exercise the utmost care in dealing with its guests and their belongings, “East Africa Wild Adventures” accepts no responsibility for any illness, accident or loss whatsoever incurred in the course of the tour or for any expense from such illness, accident or loss. We recommend you have a good travel insurance policy in place before booking.
CHANGES IN BOOKING
“East Africa Wild Adventures” reserves the right to make changes in the accommodations as offered. In case your approved accommodation is fully booked due to extenuating circumstances we will, of course, offer you a fitting alternative. In case alternatives in the same price range are no longer available we will suggest you more expensive accommodations and will invoice you the difference. Especially in high season (July-August-December), we suggest you book far in advance in order to be able to guarantee you the accommodation you wish for.
It is the client’s own responsibility to obtain their visa for East And Southern Africa, either online in advance or at point of entry. Countries have different Visa restrictions so please check your Government travel website.
REVISED COVID -19 Terms and conditions for new bookings. Please note these terms and conditions supersede our standared terms and conditions above.
In order to provide guests and partners with more flexibility and security, we have revised our terms & conditions for new bookings on custom safaris
- The Guest may cancel the booking by notifying us in writing by no later than 30 days before travel in which case the guest will be refunded their previously paid 20% deposit
- In order to confirm a booking, a deposit of 20 % will be requested as per our standard T&C’s
- Final payment has to be made 30 days before travel
- Between confirmation and 30 days prior to arrival: 100 % refund to the value of money received, or credit to the value of money received for postponed / future travel
- From 30 days prior to arrival: Clients can postpone to any time for up to 18 months from original travel date due to COVID-related reasons as detailed below
- Should a client postpone their travel to a future date, 100 % credit to the value of the booking will be used towards their new travel dates
These revised cancellation terms only apply to COVID-19 related reasons for cancellation, these include:
- The World Health Organization has not revised the Pandemic status
- There are travel restrictions in the guest’s country of residence and prohibits guest from travelling
- There are travel restrictions in the destination that the guest is travelling to, prohibiting the guest from travelling
- The destination the guest is travelling to has closed their borders to travellers from the guest’s country of residence
- Guests are unable to reach their destination due to international flights being cancelled, and no alternative routing is available
- If quarantine for longer than 24 hours required in destination that cannot be avoided with negative covid test or vaccination and itinerary cannot be successfully rerouted
- Home country of traveller requires quarantine for longer than 24-hours that cannot be avoided through testing or vaccination, nor can be avoided through re-routing of itinerary
- We recommend that guests take out comprehensive travel insurance, should a guest contract COVID-19 and is under treatment or in Quarantine and is unable to travel, they will need to claim from travel insurance
- Contracting corona within 30 days of travel
- Should a guest be travelling with someone that has contracted COVID-19 or is in self quarantine, we will allow the guest to postpone their travel up to 18 months after their original date and carry over 100% of their booking value to the new future booking if they are inside the 30-day window